Thursday 7 June 2012

Why AwfullyBig Reviewers choose the books they do: Penny Dolan's offers a suggestion

I was so anxious not to miss my slot that I forgot to put on my reading glasses and misread the date on the Review list. So my compelling post about Winne the Witch appeared - like magic? - five days too early. You'll find the Wonderful Winnie just before Elen Caldecott's review of a most lovely poetry book.

So what do I do now? There'll be a new review along very soon but in the meantime here's a few examples of why the AwfullyBig Reviewers only chose books they really like. This is how we don't want to be!

Happy viewing!

Return to REVIEWS HOMEPAGE

2 comments:

Penny Dolan said...

Oops. So I can't even read the punctuation marks now - although I did have to fit the title into that teeny tiny two-word-view title slot. Double apologies!

Joan Lennon said...

Tee-hee - to the video, not to your punctuation,.!

Post a Comment